We believe our success in the highly competitive South African FMCG market is largely due to our hands-on approach at store level.
The agents are efficiently managed by our own sales team, which means there is integration and collaboration at the highest level when it comes to in-store execution.
The In-Store Execution of our brands is measured against a set of very clearly defined requirements (KPIs) namely:
- Availability of all listed products
- Visibility of products
- Shelf health with focus on stock rotation and price visibility
- Promotional compliance to ensure correct stock levels, pricing and visibility during promotion
Our territory managers are also skilled sales people and carry sales mandates to facilitate the selling of stock into independent and franchised outlets.
In a nutshell our In-Store capabilities are a success because:
- The agents are closely managed by Incobrands.
- There is transparency in our data gathering and reporting.
- We provide numeric and weighted distribution reporting.
- Our in-store marketing is driven by the insights we gather through shopper marketing analytics.
- We execute promotions in-store which include:
- Planograms, merchandising and marketing materials
- Category leaders
- Strong negotiators at store level